The main objectives of our Business Continuity Plan are to:
- Identify arrangements and procedures that will enable the company to respond effectively to a SBD (Significant Business Disruption) and ensure continuous performance of our critical business functions.
- Identify Barita’s Mission Critical Systems and the back-up and recovery that exist for each.
- Identify the normal mode of communication with stakeholders and alternate method(s) that will be utilized in case of a Significant Business Disruption (SBD) that affects the use of the normal method.
- Identify specific procedures which will be used to ensure that clients will be able to access their funds and documents as required.
- Identify Barita’s emergency contact team and their respective duties.
The ability to decide when to activate and execute the BCP is entrusted in duly authorized senior personnel.
As a result of the vast number of possible SBD and the likely potential impact, we are unable to indicate any specific timelines with regards to returning to the normal mode of operation. However, we are committed to trying to minimize the impact on our clients, business partners and staff as a result of any SBD.
This BCP is subject to change and is revised on an ongoing basis. If you have any questions or suggestions please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department.